The sound of existence stuck in an unexpected suspension.
reelance dancer and videodance director, born in Pozzuoli (NA) in 1979. Her first videodance LIQUID PATH (2013) was in:
• RUNNER_UP and Special Prize to Production: DANZA IN UN MINUTO 2013 (Turin, Italy)
and in 2014
• Winner BEST VIDEO-DANCE: BANG - VII Festival international de Videoarte de Barcelona 2014 (Spain)
• RUNNER_UP:60SECONDSDANCE.DK 2014 (Copenaghen, Denmark)
• Winner BEST VIDEODANCE- Festival VideoDance 2021(Brazil)
Her second film TRACCE NASCOSTE (Hidden tracks) got:
• HONORABLE MENTION- experimental section- A CORTO DI DONNE 2015(Italy)
• HONORABLE MENTION at VIDEOMOVIMIENTO Festival int. de videodanza (Bogotà, Colombia)
• Honorary Distinction Video Art at ATHENS INT. DIGITAL FILM FESTIVAL 2019(Athens, Greece).
With “Orlo/HEM” she got HONORABLE MENTION at MUESTRA MOVIMIENTO AUDIOVISUAL 2019 (Guadalajara, Mexico).
In 2020 she was one of filmmakers selected by Roger and Brian Eno for “A Quiet Scene”, an audio-visual installation inspired by the Eno’ MIXING COLOURS project and it exhibited outdoors in Jerry Moss Plaza at DTLA Music Center from 22 January to 21 February 2021.